04 June 2008

Croupy, croupy crap

Yeah, I know the whole point of this blog was to explore life outside of the kid but sometimes that is next to impossible. For example, when your 10 month old gets croup. Croup. Which, I feel, is not appropriately named. I think they should just call it crap or if you need to get fancy or sound medical (croup so fits this) perhaps crapitis. The reasons I think it should be called crap are numerous. Like the first word out of your mouth when the doctor say he has croup is "crap". Crap describes the quality of sleep one gets over the course of a week when said child has croup. Crap also describes the green gobs of snot that pours out the oral and nasal cavities. It describes how one feels as they listen to the little person upstairs cough their brains out (not exaggerating--really, come listen). Not only that but it accurately describes the fluid and food intake of said child during the course of croup. If these reason do not persuade you enough let me know and I will make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment