05 October 2008

Well people you may have noticed the change in scenery and not post to say what the heck is going on. It seems these days I am trying to fit my dinner on a cake plate and it simply is not working. The floor is a mess and the dogs are getting fat from the droppings.

Why the change of heart? Most likely it was a heart to heart. There is a split second in life when one realizes there is no easy division between work, home, child and self. That moment came during a Friday at home with the little man. He wasn't feeling well and was crying often. This made for a long day. The only saving grace were these little bottles of bubbles from my sister-in-laws wedding. As I sat on the floor blowing bubbles for like 45 minutes I thought "in case of emergency blow bubbles!". One thing lead to another and voila we have a blog make over. I figure every mother out there knows exactly what that title means. With the new title comes a more authentic style of writing and over all blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment