07 May 2009

I Just Don't Think This is Healthy

Had a really wonderful day and an all around good week. It needed to happen for me. So, I spent the evening at a fire station event in local Colorado with my family, this includes my Grandma Rita. Delicious moment. Great weather, crappy hot dogs, good company and a crazy little boy running around the fire station yelling "fire cock" (he appears to be having trouble with the word truck). We come home, my aunt stops by and we all share a glass of wine after putting the kid to bed. I water my plants in the moon light and enjoy the light breeze. What is my problem?

I come inside and get on the computer instead of going to bed. I go on to that devil site FB and read all these posts on the husband's FB page about how cute the pictures are of his kid (MY pictures thank you) and how much he looks like him. It makes me feel enraged. This is just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment