12 July 2009

White Noise

Hey y'all. You know that feeling of being run over by a freight train. Yep, I am there. People, people, people.

I have been thinking. (Danger.) I play white noise for my son when he sleeps. It sounds like an old dial radio when the station cuts out. I think I would like to install a set of small speakers behind my ears. When I want to tune out I simply reach up and touch my ear lobe and viola the white noise comes on and I hear nothing. Like when that one person follows me around with insentient chatter instead of being driven to drink I turn on the noise and everyone is happy. Motrin would end up going out of business and our house would become dry (...well...that last one is a far stretch) I would not have to use such a BIG verbal screen. I could just smile. And thanks to Beckman the corners of my mouth might actually turn up.

By the way, I think 29 will be a fantastic year. And after looking at my upper arms in these pictures I think some push ups are in order.

Some pictures of all of the recent whoop-la.





p.s. The last entry was deep thoughts that rarely get to escape the depth of this crazed brain...scary...

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much love your whit noise idea. You should patent it and sell it...then you could become a hermit and things would be even more quiet. :) Happy late birthday, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would save it for only those VERY special people...

    ReplyDelete