13 January 2009

Forward Progress

I think I am actually making some despite spending way too much time on other social networks. Work is coming along. I would say I am almost caught up. Now I can plan the basement update. Here is a before picture for you. GASP!This may explain the previous blog entry. Never fear it does not still look like this but I will not show more pictures until the face lift is complete. Just FYI - blue carpet with pink walls (not that you can see them in the picture). That is what we are dealing with now. At any rate anything will be a huge improvement.

Put some pictures up of the hubby and I. We do still have fun together. In fact we are having an adults only weekend (sorry losers no plans for baby making.) soon. The kid and dogs are being schlepped off to grandma and grandpa's and we are free! Not sure what we will be doing...

Off to complete my most productive day by going to the post office.

No comments:

Post a Comment