09 January 2009

So an incredible amount of work has been done to get the basement clean and organized. It is very close to being livable. Got to thinking about the way people live their lives - like those who are extremely organized verses those who live on the edge of chaos. I think there is a certain level of constant pressure and maybe a little adrenaline mixed in when you always wait till the last minute to do things, take on more than you can handle and over extend. Some poeple (like myself) seem to thrive in it. If everything is done and in its place what is left to do?
Of course, I could do things like work out again, plan my garden, read a book. Hmm...I could even start those hobbies I used to do - go draw something or take a picture of something other than my son. Connect with myself again. Outrageous!

No comments:

Post a Comment