11 June 2009

Queen of Rubbish

I am all cozy in the couch getting ready for some mind numbing TV. The kid is in bed (went super easy..yes!) and the husband is out with his band of biking brothers. (Yes, he met them AFTER the ride to have a beer?) Suddenly, from the monitor comes the infamous toddler sleepy moan then....
"Mom! Mom! Come here. Come here Mom." Repeat and continue for a few minutes.
I walk in his room he says nothing. I ask if it is too dark in here (at the same time run into the ottoman) and go to fix the night light. No response. Walk over to the bed and rub his back stating that it is time for night-night. As I do this a little toddler hand reaches out to find mine and.....
hands me this.....

Passes out into a sound sleep.

Mom - queen of unwanted refuse. (Kudos to anyone who gets the movie reference here : } )

1 comment:

  1. The princess bride. Queen of putressence. Dad

    ReplyDelete