09 January 2010

Anyone care for a muffin?

Yesterday I set out to write a blog entry about the project, it's goals and my progress. As you can see it never happened (see below). It turns out I live my life much like my son's favorite book right now, "If You Give a Moose a Muffin"(www.lauranumeroff.com), which is highly distracted and often forgetting the point of what I set out to do. (On a side note, I will learn how to add links and other crap in my blog). Digressing again. Anyway, it is 11:00 and I need to go to bed thus I do not have time to go into the goals. I will leave you with this. Over the weekend I finished up one unfinished project and created the foundation for a budget to track spending (with Hubby's help) in quicken. Over the past month I have done pilates three times a week. You can also read my started post.


The first blog entry of the year is posted on January 9th. This, friends, is so very fitting for a few reasons. I am a full fledged member of PA, procrastinators Anonymous. If there were a gene for procrastination I have it. My life provides a strong argument on behalf of nurture is a stronger influence than nature. You get the picture. Most importantly it is part of the 365 new year renewal project. Friends, it is not as bad as it looks. Sometimes, people have to prioritize. Not a skill that comes naturally to me but I am doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment